News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

1939 EK2

Hi there,

Here is my 2nd class Iron Cross with original ribbon (no glow). It is magnetic and has veining under the black paint. Overall, I'd say its in good shape. It is unmarked (as far as I can see) and I was wondering if anybody knew the maker of it.

Thanks,

Pat

• 3 months later...

Thanks Darrell,

This cross came from a U-boat Kriegsmarine vet and the gentleman I purchased it from has sold his U-boat Clasp and U-boat badge to another collector in Vancouver. I will try to get his name from him and maybe some more info as soon as I can remember to ask him! :blush: As for maker, it is indeed very hard to identify it, so kudos to anyone who can. One more note, the ribbon is in exceptionally good shape and the cross was stored very well (I assume the veining came from time at sea).

Cheers,

Pat

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

A very nice, original cross. :beer: In my opinion this EK is by S.Jablonski Gmb H, manufacturer '128'.

Thanks for the input David :beer:

I wonder if you or someone else has one by this maker to post and compare details with mine? This would be great to see what details would lean it towards being this maker.

Thanks again for your help David,

Pat