News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

NSDAP Kreistreffen Tinnie

Guest WAR LORD

This tinnie with "Kreistreffen" meens "Regional Rally". The five shield depicted are the emblems of the areas that form the region.It was held at Padaborn on the dates shown.

Edited by WAR LORD

Thanks War Lord, your translation is much appreciated. Are these NSDAP tinnies any more sought after than standard tinnies? I know SS tinnies generally are the most valuable, and some Labour day tinnies can be pretty cheap, but where do the NSDAP rally tinnies rank?

Cheers,

Pat

About Your Tinnie Mr. Avitas. I will read from Foxhole Volume II. Page 17 "Kreistreffen Der NSDAP. Paderborn. 16 u. 17. OKT. 37. District Meeting of the Nazi Party at Paderborn. Matte grey finish. Solid construction. Pin back. Hallmarked. Approx. 2.00 X 1.40" in size." It is valued at $10 in 1980 so you can take it from there. If a collector just has to have this one, it could be worth $45. If not, $25-$35. Of course we are talking US dollars. Perhaps someone with Pounds Sterling could chime in or Euros for that matter. It is a nice original tinnie. I hope this helps. Have a good day. Robert ;)

• 1 month later...

Thanks Robert,

Another question, how does one come across any of the "Foxhole" books? If anyone knows of any for sale or how to find one, please let me know. Also, I have posted the rest of my tinnies in my other main post ("Some Tinnies from the collection") so please feel free to leave any comments (I have seen a lot of viewers, but all so shy! :blush:

Cheers,

Pat

• 1 year later...