News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

German 1945 Steelhelmet B II Prototype

Hi Gents..after some Years now more or less acurate "Copys" of the last German Steelhelmet

are on sale ( last from Poland! ~ $60.

any more Info very welcome

Regards Jurgen

originalbiibh0 (2).jpg

b2......jpg

f217269cedbdf213a1a6998b5a658eb4.jpg

c2daa97ea7e6e0734707f5ce30e74e80.jpg

IMG_84921.jpg

Edited by Jurgen Fritz
    addition Photo

P.S. : some Years ago I found by a Czech Seller an 1944 Steelhelm Repiica Liner what fit an DDR M 1956 Helmet (based on the Wehrmacht BII..( cannot found those Liners now anywere?)  the rEsult similar as in the following Photos.. as known the "Paint color" changed in the War from a "Feldgrau/Green" to a more "Grey" shades differ by Factorys. so a "Grey Color" would be right like in the "Baer Book?

I grinded the inside   Rivets out and used an Wolfram Steel Drill to create new Rivet Holes..the Result was Amazing! by now many others do similar Stuff grinding the Rim off - stretching the Shell up (what looks now like another Prototype ..plus added an Decal ??..some just look rediculous..and some even try to sell as Originals..for "Mega Bucks!"

b2..jpg

b2...jpg

b2......jpg

book-late-war-helmets-third-reich_1_aa7b201199cfed18684e28f1a85cf20f (1).jpg

image.png.df812a0a051dd3dfcf299b2a22b4eae2.png

Stahlhelm-M45-Wehrmacht-Baureihe-B1-hkp-stark-angerostet.jpg

Edited by Jurgen Fritz
    addition Photo