News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

These new Albanian medals need pictures to identify.

8 hours ago, Antonio Prieto said:

Medalja Komandanti 2004

image.jpeg.ca82ce9944bf0cbb8fa6064b1b631f54.jpeg

What kinds of office award of this medal ? According to Law No. 9215 ,Medalja Komandanti is awarded for brigade commander from chief of staff; awarded for battalion commander from Force Commander; and awarded for company commander from brigade commander.

L I G J Nr.9215, datë 1.4.2004

PËR MEDALJET PËR PERSONELIN E FORCAVE TË ARMATOSURA TË REPUBLIKËS SË SHQIPËRISË
    Neni 3
    Ushtarakëve dhe punonjësve civilë të Forcave të Armatosura të Republikës së Shqipërisë u jepen këto medalje:

7. Medalja "Komandanti".

Medalja "Komandanti"
    Medalja "Komandanti" u jepet: a) nga Shefi i Shtabit të Përgjithshëm të Forcave të Armatosura ushtarakëve, që kanë kryer me sukses detyrën e komandantit të brigadës ose një detyrë të të njëjtit rang, për një periudhë jo më pak se dy vjet; b) nga komandanti i forcës për komandantët e batalionit; c) nga komandanti i brigadës për komandantin e kompanisë.

by translator

Medal "Commander"
    The "Commander" medal is given: a) by the Head of the General Staff of the Armed Forces, who have successfully performed the task of the Brigade Commander or a task of the same rank, for a period of not less than two years; b) by the commander of the force for the battalion commanders; c) by the commander of the brigade for the company commander.