News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Badge Democratic Youth Organisation of Afghanistan

I do not collect such badges but this is one of the exceptions since it's related to the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan. It will perfectly into my Soviet-Afghan war vitrine. This badge was given to members of the Democratic Youth Organisation of Afghanistan.

The Democratic Youth Organisation of Afghanistan (Dari: سازمان دموکراتیک جوانان افغانستان, Sâzmân-e Damukrâtik-e Javânân-e Afghânistân), also known as the People's Youth Organisation of Afghanistan, was the main youth organization in the former Democratic Republic of Afghanistan. It was the youth wing of the ruling People's Democratic Party of Afghanistan (PDPA). Upon turning seventeen years of age, members of the DYOA would become eligible for membership in the PDPA. By June 1978 the organisation had around 4,000 members.

In the mid-1980s it had around 25,000 members. The DYOA was a member of the World Federation of Democratic Youth.

Br, 
    SovPha

416759314_904900868020695_1584964767150250979_n.jpg

416757740_904900871354028_8281182190871617808_n.jpg