News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Brazilian M1 Helmet White Camo - Review

Greetings everyone,

Some time ago I had to get rid of many of my M1 helmets and I'm looking to buy new ones.

This M1 helmet was found in a junkyard in Brazil. It features white lime paint over the green paint on the helmet.

It has the serial number 725A and on the inside there are two paintings in light blue: "2ª cia" (2nd company) and "2 PEL" (2 platoon).

It is quite common to find Brazilian helmets with this type of inscription on the inside. Mainly in the post-war period, since most of the M1s used here arrived during, but mainly after, the war.

Many helmets used by the Brazilian expeditionary force in Italy were reconditioned for post-war use and were used for many decades.

In general, apparently, the batch of helmets that Brazil received for use in Italy corresponded to the numbers 680 - 780 according to local researchers.

Many Brazilian helmets were also painted white after the war for medical teams. They are difficult to find, but they are from post-war.

During the campaign in Italy, Brazilian helmets were painted with a red cross on a circular white background.

I'll leave some images below and some details to hear your comments and opinions.

Soon I will post another M1 from the 2nd one that I bought but has not yet arrived.

Thanks

1.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-22 at 11.56.56 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-22 at 11.57.22 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-22 at 11.56.38 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-22 at 11.56.16 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-22 at 11.56.14 PM.jpeg

2.jpeg

4.jpeg

3.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-22 at 11.57.18 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-03-22 at 11.56.40 PM.jpeg