News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Very Early “Red Banner” Question

Maybe a clear, sharp picture will help. That is ALWAYS the first step into getting reliable responses. In this time and age we can't suffice with such crappy pics anymore. The technology is there for good, sharp pics.

That said, I am afraid by the looks of these bad pics that it is a cast fake. Better pics as said will get more reliable judgements.

@Marcel B., Good Morning! I understand completely. Not my images, culled out of the listing on eBay. For some reason when I search for my interests (Saxon Order of St. Henry) Soviet items appear. Years ago Rick Research tried to push me into Soviet ODM, I dabbled a little but never really caught the bug for it. There’s certainly some beautifully done Soviet pieces as well as the Soviet made Mongolian awards but very early on they started making copies. Thanks for the advice and help, was really just curious.

18 hours ago, Stogieman said:

@Marcel B., "... For some reason when I search for my interests (Saxon Order of St. Henry) Soviet items appear..."

It's called the enshittification of the internet. They bury the most relevant search returns to keep you on longer viewing more advertisements- in this case with ebay the sponsored items.