News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Heer Administrative General ID?

Hi All -

Another forum has an administrative General's tunic for sale, Generalleutnant rank equivalent. It "might" come with his original medals, but the seller is not certain. Is there any way to track this gentleman down? I attached what are purported to be his medals, although I must confess the medal bar seems a little out of order. Perhaps those more knowledgeable than I can assist. And as always, any help much appreciated!

Don

For some reason the pics won't load. Here is the link: http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/sho...ad.php?t=156697

Edited by DonC

Guest Rick Research

The medal bar, described to me since I never go there, is a 21st century European Frankenstein flat-bottom parts fraud:

wartime Order from W?rttemberg in a grade given to Lieutenants, while the pre-war peacetime Saxon Order was a grade given to Captains--clearly impossible. The single Wehrmacht 18 on the end was NEVER worn alone either. You will also note the impossibility of same type Red Cross awards worn BOTH on medal bar and as pinback below.

The awards have nothing to do with the tunic. The medal bar is a fantasy. No clues from those, obviously.

Speedy as always! Rick, I can always count on you. Does anyone have any idea how many Genralleutnant-equivalent Admin officers there were out there? Although of course the pips could have been plugged in at any time since 1945... :(

Don

Edited by DonC