News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

On 09/07/2024 at 19:42, Cambo said:

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew the German name for this stickpin, it's not in Huskens book anywhere, I do know it's something to do with mining so any help with the name would be gratefully received, here's some more different stickpins & badges cheers Cambo

DSC02882.JPG

Nice find Cameron, it's a very rare pin. Known as an Ehrennadel für Bergarbeiter.

D

Thanks D, I just translated Ehrennadel für Begarbeiter to Badge of honour for Workers,👍

Thanks a million 😁 

Thanks D, I just translated Ehrennadel für Begarbeiter to Badge of honour for Workers,👍

Thanks a million 😁 

Thanks Joe for the link to the Kliengartner badges, I've read every post, I'm on the lookout for a 20 and 25, year anniversary, so fingers crossed. Cheers Cambo 

Hi Everyone I've just been informed that my translation of the Ehrennadel für Begarbeiter 

Should be Badge of honour for miners, Cheers Cambo 

Lol Joe, you are correct I'm going to be looking for a bigger shadow box very shortly, I've got about 6 or 7 more badges and stickpins on the way, so something will have to give, 👍

Cheers Cambo 

Hi D, I'll never have as many as you! Only if I won the lottery, but thanks for the comment👍

Hi Nacho thanks for the kind comment but I've already thought that this frame is too small now, I am going to use a bigger frame I've got instead, and they will look lost in it for a while as it's a lot bigger. Cheers Cambo.

I have several frames like the one I show and other smaller ones with badges & stickpins grouped by theme, I found them easier to handle. anyway waiting to see a bigger one with those stickpins together!!

Regards

Nacho

cabinet 1.jpg

Hi Nacho, you have a great looking set of badges Stickpins and tinnies and I love all the brocade belts on the bottom row, what a beautiful collection of items, and that's just one cabinet 😁

Cheers Cambo 

Thanks for your comments, these belts are all Spanish Army for officers (Franco period), I have just two cabinets at the moment, have several other items boxed, my display space is limited, so I try to fill the avalaible space as better as I can. Let me show cabinet number two, you can see there some othes frames with german 57er stickpins, spanish & other countries pins and some spanish medals, also some german daggers & bayos, hope you like it!

Regards

Nacho

cabinet 2.jpg

Edited by Supernaut

Hi Nacho, you have two very nice display

Cabinets, congratulations on such a lovely collection, I haven't seen much Spanish Franco stickpins about, were did you find them? All together they all look fantastic, well done, 

Cheers Cambo 

Thanks Cambo, they appear here and there on dealers websites, also the fact that I live in Spain helps a lot to find them, one of these days I will post them here.

Regards

Nacho

Here are the photos of the first frame, I hpoe you don't mind to post in your thread Cambo, I thinked in to make a separate thread but in the end I posted here, if moderators think is innapropiate, please move it. First thing I want to apologize you for the photos quality, not very good but is what I get from my mobile camera, I hope it will be enough to make what the pins are, please feel free to ask for any more photo of any pin,Second you will see there's a mix of political, military & civil ones, also there's a mix of period pins, weimar ones, post war & reproductions too, the 3 SS pins are reproduction!

Nacho

Hope you enjoy them

IMG-20240716-WA0001(1).jpg

IMG-20240716-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20240716-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20240716-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20240716-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20240716-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20240716-WA0002.jpg

Hi Nacho,

Thank you for showing your frame.  I always enjoy looking at small badges & pins.  If possible, may I see a better shot of this one?

Don

IMG-20240716-WA0003.jpg.02aa0c51c37169f09c1c7d6b66f3cabf.jpg

Hi Nacho, thanks for posting some more pictures 

You have a nice collection and I have no problems with you posting on my thread, thanks for sharing with us, cheers Cambo 

Thanks for your nice comments. here are some closer photos, it's feuerwehr related, a group based in Waldeck Hessen? Not sure if it's postwarfeuerwehr2.thumb.jpg.9964f39edb92e5643f80b8e298af6c7b.jpg

feuerwehr 1.jpg

Edited by Supernaut