News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, the nly words that apply.

No you are not dreaming, it does look real. Interesting how the EK2 was properly placed in the premier position, but the Hohenzollern was relegated to the back of the bus. Owners preference, I suppose. I have to agree with the twins though. Let's not release to much info right now.

Guest Rick Research

Looks like a normal W?rttemberg mounting for an officer who came out of the war as a Captain (WF3aX).

The WM3 has been reversed, which is rather odd-- the green enamel wreath should be up front, not on back.

I have to say honestly that despite being a magnificent valor foursome, I do not believe that an EK2, WM3, WF3aX, HHOX combination is going to be traceable. It would take a photo of the recioient wearing THIS bar as it is now to identify a specific recipient.

Sometimes, just awesome is as good as it gets.