News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Awards of Tajikistan

I'm always amazed by the depth and breadth of knowledge our members have as well as their willingness to share.  

Many thanks,

Hugh

Edited by Hugh

• 3 years later...

Hello Gentlemen,

Being recently in Kazakhstan, I had the opportunity to take photo of the awards from First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbaiev, including his Order of Ismaili Somoni.

So the photo show better features of the awards than previously.

It has to be noted that President Nursultan Nazarbaiev was awarded this Order in Year 2000. On that time, this Order (single class) was in the shape of a breast badge, later on a change occurred, and now, this Order is awarded with a sash badge, a sash, and a breast star. President Vladimir Putin from Russian Federation was awarded a such version of the Order.

Regards to all.

Emmanuel

Tajikistan Order Ismoili Somoni.jpeg

Tajikistan Order Ismoili Somoni Award Document to President Nazarbaiev Kazakhstan.jpeg

Tajikistan Order Ismoili Somoni Photo of Award Presentation.jpeg

• 10 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 1 year later...