News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi

I found here http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olga-Orden that this order was mainly awarded to nurses. I have in my data the WOO awarded to a man

My questions regarding this order:

1. How rare were decorations to men (is there a full list or maybe a records of the number to men somewhere)

2. Is it possible to trace a date of award (basically requiring the same as ad 1.)

3. What was Dietzsch final record (basically enquiring as to any prussian awards such as a PROA4 as he was a Professor) on ODM in the 1874 or 1875 Prussian Staatshanbuch

My data:

Gustav Adolf Dietzsch (geboren 31.01.1808, gestorben 09.09.1875); Stiftsprediger und Di?cesan-Vorstand zu Oehringen ; 1870 Professor der systematischen Theologie an der Universit?t in Berlin.

1871 WOO; 1871 D70/71; SEK3

Hof und Staatshandbuch des K?nigreich W?rttemberg 1873 S. 137 und 595.

thanks and regards

David

Edited by David M

1. No, this is not rare, the Olga Orden likely was bestowed to more men than woman

2. You can trace it in the State Archive of Wuerttemberg, Stuttgart, Inventory E 16 (Orders and Medals), in the Archive of Hohenlohe - Neuenstein you can find some records about your Stiftsprediger Delitzsch

3. ? (sorry)

Best regards

Matthias

Hi Matthias

Thanks for that, would you happen to research there yourself a lot? :rolleyes:

regards

David

2. You can trace it in the State Archive of Wuerttemberg, Stuttgart, Inventory E 16 (Orders and Medals), in the Archive of Hohenlohe - Neuenstein you can find some records about your Stiftsprediger Delitzsch