News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

F.B.I. items from Iraq

I worked with the FBI in Baghdad and the station chief and I grew up about two blocks apart in Detroit. We had some fun times and they gave me the following patch and coin when I moved up to Mosul. Scott.

http://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_07_2010/post-4139-127960085496.jpg.jpg]

Those are going to be some really rare items, in the future!! Nice! Did they wear the DCUs in Iraq? That would be a cool uniform to have!

Sometimes they wore DCU's but not with insignia like this. These were made as a commemorative for the agents. Scott.

Did they have "FBI" on their DCU tapes?

Not that I recall, but that doesn't mean much these daysspeechless.gif . I do recall that the Customs agents had I.C.E. on their nametapes and on the back of thier DCU jackets. Scott.

Not that I recall, but that doesn't mean much these daysspeechless.gif . I do recall that the Customs agents had I.C.E. on their nametapes and on the back of thier DCU jackets. Scott.

I hear you, but it does matter from a collector's point of view. I do not collect US stuff, but I do know of a lot of people who do... especially DCU items. I am sure that they would be pretty excited to see an FBI or ICE DCU tunic!! Some of the DCUs from the current operations are already fetching pretty big price tags. Unheard of, since the conflict is still ongoing.

I hear you, but it does matter from a collector's point of view. I do not collect US stuff, but I do know of a lot of people who do... especially DCU items. I am sure that they would be pretty excited to see an FBI or ICE DCU tunic!! Some of the DCUs from the current operations are already fetching pretty big price tags. Unheard of, since the conflict is still ongoing.

Sorry Paul, I meant that me not remembering doesn't mean much... The old noggin ain't what she used to be. Scott.

Sorry Paul, I meant that me not remembering doesn't mean much... The old noggin ain't what she used to be. Scott.