News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

They look to be very nice examples and a nice very late war EK citation. The Reinhardt signature looks correct for his one (I have his signature many times and it matches them all pretty much). The Manteuffel one looks different from the one I have from his 1944 GD days in that this one looks shorter (see the example in the Signature Database) but having said that I still think it is a good example.

It was the Manteuffel that I had doubts about.

I searched the web and so far nothing was similar, he seems to stress the 't' in other examples, I guess he may have been tired by that stage of the war though.

I am struggling with the format here, it is not as easy to navigate as some of the other forums.

I will have a search through the database.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Jock:)

Edited by Jock Auld

Judging by the folds on both citations, both horizontal & vertical, it would like as if they were both folded and stored together - possibly in a Soldbuch or something similar.

When it comes to the database, one of the Pinned Threads is an alphabetical index which should help locating particular examples.

Edited by hucks216

Got It Mate!

I had it on the smaller thumbs which was not doing it for me on this screen, have changed to larger icons.

I think so with regards to the docs and I think he sold the book seperatley.

Its from a local 'pikey' so I have no chance of finding it.

I have tried to explain the importance of keeping 'it' all together but at the end of the day I am happy to catch anything original these days.

Jock:)