News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A little of everything...............

Saxon display:

M-95 Pickelhaube, quartermaster marked to the 139 Inf Rgt. 2nd Company (Saxon) (24 Inf Div)(Saxon)

Service Beerstein to Richard Werner, 139th Inf Rgt 6th Company (Saxon) (24 Inf Div) (Saxon)

Regular brass issue Saxon belt buckle

Pre-war belt and buckle to the Saxon Leib Gr Regt 100 (23 Inf Div) (Saxon)

Luger, 1915 DWM, unit marked to the 181 Inf Regt, 4th Company (40 Saxon Div)

Edited by E Williams

M-95 Pickelhaube, shoulder boards to a Capt 2nd Bavarian Trains Bn, assorted awards.

Luger is not unit marked to a Bavarian unit. It is a 1917 Erfurt, re-conditioned, sear safety added and issued to Schupo Berlin during the Weimar days. I'm presently searching for a Bavarian MG unit marked Luger.

Edited by E Williams

Badisches Lieb-Dragoon Regt 20 Peaked Cap named to a Lt Guilini. He survived the war and is documented as having been awarded the Order of the Zahringen Lion, 2nd Class with Swords.

Luger is a 1910 DWM, unit marked to the 142 R.M.G.77 which was part of the 29th Inf Div, Baden.

Very nice items! I have a few Luger holsters, but have never owned anything but a Reichsrevolver. Would love a nice Luger.

I'm curious about your identification of the Bavarian officer's boards. What do you base that on? What color is the underlay? I would have thought that a Train unit would have Arabic numbers and a blue underlay.

Chip

Very nice items! I have a few Luger holsters, but have never owned anything but a Reichsrevolver. Would love a nice Luger.

I'm curious about your identification of the Bavarian officer's boards. What do you base that on? What color is the underlay? I would have thought that a Train unit would have Arabic numbers and a blue underlay.

Chip

Hello Chip....thanks for your kind comment. Any of your holsters unit marked?

Here are some better photos, front and back, a bit faded but the blue is still there...a bit.

http://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_09_2013/post-16240-0-06221700-1380373062.jpghttp://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_09_2013/post-16240-0-37767600-1380373128.jpg

Edited by E Williams