News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

http://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_07_2014/post-6209-0-80416300-1404470643.jpgclick

I recently acquired this 1st WW Pair to a Gunner. His details are clearly on the original box.

I liked that he had the box and the original envelope. However, he never mounted them -

the original ribbon is present - and never wore them. I think this was quite a common re-action

from men who had faced the reality of a bitter War .

THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE PRIZES IN THE SEPT/OCT 4TH GMIC PHOTO COMPETITION

Thanks for sharing this pair. I just received a pair with the original box and wondered how he received his medals as there was no address on the box, just his pertinent details as your boxes marked. Now I see the box was in a mailing envelope. Question now answered thanks to this topic.

I recently acquired this 1st WW Pair to a Gunner. His details are clearly on the original box.

I liked that he had the box and the original envelope. However, he never mounted them -

the original ribbon is present - and never wore them. I think this was quite a common re-action

from men who had faced the reality of a bitter War .

THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE PRIZES IN THE SEPT/OCT 4TH GMIC PHOTO COMPETITION

Tempting me to enter, huh, Mervyn? :whistle: