News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Mark IV Ashford/Kent

No, "we" are just a friend of mine and his wife. She was born in Ebngland, so sometimes they take a trip over there. This time I joined the voyage, so we drove to Ashford and Dover and had later "a few drinks :whistle: " in Deal, where our hotel is.

Here two photos of the pub and the hotel (same owner - very recommendable!!!) and two posters I found in the discrimination-place (smokers area backside...)

Edited by The Prussian

You need to get yourself the Spitfire beer mat set, they might go down well in Germany http://www.shepherdneame.co.uk/shop/spitfire-coasters-set-6

Was the tank behind glass or could you actually walk right up to it? I tried taking pictures of a German tank dozens of times but every time I went past it was either too bright or too dark, making the glass reflect.

Tony

Well,thanks for the Spitfire link. I will try to get some. The tank is not behind glass, but you can't get inside. There are some McDonalds plastic cups upon it... Behind the tank is the Tanks cafe, where you can get a nice english breakfast.