News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

German map of Kotelnitsch, Russia

Hello there,

i have this map, which i probably got with something else (i don´t remember). I probably gonna sell it and i´d like to ask you guys for a fair price to ask. I don´t know anything about map-collecting or if thats a thing at all.

Its a map "Nur für den Dienstgebrauch" (Only for official use) of Kotelnitsch and this map is obviously a part of a map set of european russia. The reverse is some kind of plastic, which has some age. There are a few holes on the paper on some of the folding points, but overall the map is in good condition.

I´d appreciate any help with the pricing of this item.

Thanks

Gerd

Edit: I just realized, there is an evaluation forum. Sorry about that, maybe a mod can move the thread there?

Germanmaprussia1.jpg.357868c2b6c903978d6Germanmaprussia2.thumb.jpg.e97410dbd3305Germanmaprussia3.jpg.14e32abce0dc56c1eb0

Edited by Gerd Becker