News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Order of the Crown of Romania Commander

• 3 weeks later...

Link to ebay dissapear soon,so I will add the photos of order which was sold.It was in nice condition.The buyer will enjoy it.It was the Order of the Star of Romania.The Czech Minister of Agriculture obtained it.Together with Order of St.Sava and Polonia Restituta.

1.jpg

rh.jpg

2.jpg

• 8 months later...
    7 hours ago, Carol I said:

This is the wartime Order of the Star of Romania with swords, not the Order of the Crown of Romania.

I can read.It was me who created the topic and I can add the pictures of the orders what I want.

How many useful topics did you make so you wanted to critise me?How many nice pictures did you show the users of the forum?

Edited by nickstrenk

• 3 weeks later...
    On 25. 3. 2017 at 18:56, nickstrenk said:

Hi,collegues.Order is not rare at all,but it is interesting because of the certificate.Order was awarded to Josef Deyl a Czechoslovak  Minister of Agriculture.

Snímek 002.jpg

Snímek 003.jpg

Snímek 001.jpg

I have found the photo where the ORC was among other awards.I hope it will be interesting to see.

IMG_4370.JPG

• 1 year later...