News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My Polish awards

Hi all,

Hope dis be de place to put this. If not, please feel free to move it. :P Although I don't have a ton of them, here are a few Polish awards I've picked up over the years. As with many things I know they look great, and I know enough to be dangerous... that's about it. So please feel free to pass on all kinds of info and technical details cause I do love that sort of thing. :beer::P

First off, my cased Polonia Restituta:

[attachmentid=43083]

[attachmentid=43084]

[attachmentid=43085]

And my Cross of Valor:

[attachmentid=43086]

[attachmentid=43087]

And last, but not least... Bronze:

[attachmentid=43094]

The backs are blank of course... so didn't show those.

If and when I ever get more I'll plop them here. I'd love some of their breast stars and such... just have to see what pops up for a reasonable price here and there. :P

Thanks for stopping by. :cheers:

Dan

Dan,

That is a good start on polish ODMs. Your Order of Polonia Restituta is the 5th Class (Member Class)

Take a look at my Polish collection here: http://community.webshots.com/user/riley1965

Prices are rising on Polish ODMs. Inspite of this, I'll have a complete Order of Polonia Restituta (I need the Grand Cross which I should have in September) and I have the 3rd & 4th Class of the Order of Virtuti Militari and will have the 1st, 2nd and 5th by the end of the year. Enjoy your Polish collection!!!

:beer: Doc

Dan,

That is a good start on polish ODMs. Your Order of Polonia Restituta is the 5th Class (Member Class)

Take a look at my Polish collection here: http://community.webshots.com/user/riley1965

Prices are rising on Polish ODMs. Inspite of this, I'll have a complete Order of Polonia Restituta (I need the Grand Cross which I should have in September) and I have the 3rd & 4th Class of the Order of Virtuti Militari and will have the 1st, 2nd and 5th by the end of the year. Enjoy your Polish collection!!!

:beer: Doc

Hi Doc,

Many thanks! That Polonia Restituta... I'd absolutely love a cased Grand Cross set on that one! Keep hoping to pick one up. Just depends on finding a deal I can't refuse! There was another one that I keep seeing on Ebay too... has these really beautiful leaves as part of the design on the breast star but can't remember which one it is. I'll have to do some digging.

I had soooooo many pictures I kept for research and before I could manage a backup my other drive died. Was a total loss. And pretty sure I had pics of it on that one. But they turn up quite alot so keeping my fingers crossed.

And I'll definitely pop over and check out your collection as it sounds fantastic. Can't wait till you get the GC set and post that... drool, drool! :cheeky::P:beer:

Gotta run for now though.

Thanks!!!! :cheers:

Dan