News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

KVK2 with swords & packet of issue

Hello

I've just got this KVK 2 with swords and packet of issue. The KVK is marked '19' on the ring for E. Ferd. Wiedmann, Frankfurt am Main. It all looks good to me.

As usual any comments or observations welcomed.

Thanks for looking.

Hello

Thanks for that Laurence. The maker mark on mine matches yours exactly, and the KVKs look the same as well. I know the paper packet doesn't match to the maker of the KVK, but that's how Detlev sold it - I suppose some sort of mix and match !

I don't know much about paper packets, but from what little I do know, plus information from on the forums, I think this one is ok. Hopefully someone may be able to say ?

Did you draw that Laurence :lol:;) (nice to see the maker Souval actually on a KVK packet, you see an abundance of all insundry of makers and this maker you'd expect to be no different, but I seldom see it on KVK packets.........just as a note and meaningless observation)

David,

I just commented on the WAF on this, but it looks just fine and nothing to worry about in the packet regard.

Kr

Marcus

Edited by Marcus H