News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Imperial German Buckles

I'm new to this site, and I have a question for the experts regarding a buckle in my collection.

It is smaller than the one's you normally see....I have photo'd it next to a ordinary field buckle,

so you can get an idea of the size....can anyone give me any info on this buckle?

Well, that's not what I expected to see. I actually thought it would be smaller!

It actually looks like the match case covers but as previsouly mentioned it was probably a patriotic type buckle sold to the public for wear. I have some Third Reich and Weimar trouser buckles and they appear to be smaller than that one though.

Any chance at seeing how the rear of the buckle is setup ? Thanks!

Very intersting and nice to see!

Cheers!

Rob

As expected, it is a two piece buckle. As previously mentioned, it looks like a type of buckle that was sold to the public for patriotic reasons. I like it! Certainly looks good and unique to boot!

The only problem I see is that it doesn't reside in my collection! :P

Thanks for posting the pics. Wish I could tell you more!

Cheers...

Rob