News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hunyadi's Cross Collection

What are these items? Especially the cross circled in on the right:

Looks like EK1 and EK2 (for non combattants) in the centre.... Cross on the right has me puzzled too - looks like a halfbreed consisting of a St George Cross on a 50 Year Anniversary of Victory over Germany from the distance and erm....focus....nah cannot be that!! Wearing my computer specs could not help me this time round. :)

Jim

The one on the far right is one of those Moscow flea market finds - its a fake 17th Cossaks Medal (or something like that.) the skull and cross bones in the center are neat and I had no idea of the ribbon when I got them as I was an imperial junkie at the time. But the seller saw me coming with my Muldovian dialect...so I got it for about $5. THe other set is a non-cmobat EK2 from Detlev - it was my second piece. The other is a KO marked EK1 from Ebay for $65 (that can give you a time frame of when I got that....)

Yea - the shots at first are really nice - took the time to set them up, but there is just too much stuff to do it all like that - havnt even posted the other US stuff or the Hungarian Peoples Republic or,,, or.... :P