News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

As some of you may remember, I was lucky enough last year & again earlier this year to pick up a couple of complete badge & pin collections.

Well it's happened again, 112 in total, some very rare pieces as well. Once I've sorted & scanned them all I'll post some more detailed images, & as before some of the more common ones will be looking for a new home. I apologies for the poor picture but I was desperate to get a shot before the sun went down.

Cheers

Don

As some of you may remember, I was lucky enough last year & again earlier this year to pick up a couple of complete badge & pin collections.

Well it's happened again, 112 in total, some very rare pieces as well. Once I've sorted & scanned them all I'll post some more detailed images, & as before some of the more common ones will be looking for a new home. I apologies for the poor picture but I was desperate to get a shot before the sun went down.

Cheers

Don

Don, you are lucky indeed. Thanks for posting!! :beer:

Cheers,

Benten

WOW :love::speechless:

Indeed a lucky man, your collection must be something to behold in person Don! As for the more common ones that need a new home, my house is a very warm and caring place for them, as I am wanting to get into stickpins ;) Seriously, please PM me when you get everything organized. There are so many to look at, these group pictures are always so much more awe inspiring, and to pick them up as one collection is very lucky. It appears Christmas has come early to the Scowen house.

Cheers,

Pat