News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Flak T?tigkeitsabzeichen Regs?

OK, I found an entry in the Brian L. Davis book that states they were for 9 months service in the Flak. It says they are for NCOs and other ranks. But it does not distinguish the ones with the cord around it. Any more info appreciated!

Marc

Having gone through various references, I can only find mention of the 1st pattern?s (gun only) regs. I take it that the regs remained unchanged for the 2nd pattern. When it comes to the type with gold twist cord piping?most say that no regs have been found.

I?ll continue the search.

:cheers:

Hi Marc,

Iff you can find out the decree (correct designation) that did regulate these then you can ask for that certain decree (will be in the Luftwaffe Verordnungsblatt for sure) at the Bundesarchiv !!!

I have done it already witrh succes so worth a try, see iff your sources do list their used sources (any serious work should have a sourcelist IMHO !!!) and start from their.

Good luck,