News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Condor Legion Cufftitle

Hauptmann

Hi all,

I let this go ages ago (Wish I'd kept it! :speechless: ) but found my old pics the other night to post in the restoration section... and figured I should pop it on here as they might be of interest. This was how I got it and at the time I felt there was probably little hope of a restoration... but after seeing some of the work on the restoration thread I'm now beginning to wonder. :unsure:

Sorry the pics are not better quality but it's a scan from an old 35mm.

Dan :cheers:

Hi all,

I let this go ages ago (Wish I'd kept it! :speechless: ) but found my old pics the other night to post in the restoration section... and figured I should pop it on here as they might be of interest. This was how I got it and at the time I felt there was probably little hope of a restoration... but after seeing some of the work on the restoration thread I'm now beginning to wonder. :unsure:

Sorry the pics are not better quality but it's a scan from an old 35mm.

Looks good to me even bad pics, but in very poor condition. Good luck to restore it ...

Looks good to me even bad pics, but in very poor condition. Good luck to restore it ...

Hi Jacques,

Again, sadly I no longer have this one. Traded it off a number of years ago. If I discover that it is possible to get it restored I will have to try to contact the person I traded it to as he most likely still has it. Perhaps he'll want to get it done. Would be nice to bring it back to some semblance of it's original glory.

Here is mine.

This cuff title was destinated to commemorate the participation of the Luftwaffe units to the Spanish civil war. Thus it was entitled to be worn within the following units: KG53, FlakRgt.9, and LuftNachrRgt.3

Here is mine.

This cuff title was destinated to commemorate the participation of the Luftwaffe units to the Spanish civil war. Thus it was entitled to be worn within the following units: KG53, FlakRgt.9, and LuftNachrRgt.3

Hi Jacques,

Beautiful! Stunning actually! :love::jumping::jumping: I can assure you if mine had been in anywhere near that kind of shape I'd have never let it go. That's definitely one to be proud of! :beer: