News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

spanish cross gold original?

Condor

What do you think about this SC in gold?

Thanks

Condor

Hi,i am Naoki Matsumoto.I have a Spanienkreuz Gold CEJ900 " In Spanish Civil war page". I had 2items of spanienkreuz silber was FAKE. I get angry! Your pin & Pinback of spanienkreuz is ? a little,I think so..Sorry,I don't know... By the way, Do you like Spanienkreuz? What do you like item?

I'm not confortable with that cross and have a bad feeling. I can't say if it is a fake or not as I said on another forum, but better picture should be helpful. Who or which dealer sold it to you, the pic's background tell me something ? May be it could also give an indication.

jacques

I'm not confortable with that cross and have a bad feeling. I can't say if it is a fake or not as I said on another forum, but better picture should be helpful. Who or which dealer sold it to you, the pic's background tell me something ? May be it could also give an indication.

jacques

Hello Jacques, I am afraid is a fake. This piece was sold yesterday by Staegemeir :speechless: . Somebody has paid more than 400 euro for it.

Regards

Mike

Hello Jacques, I am afraid is a fake. This piece was sold yesterday by Staegemeir :speechless: . Somebody has paid more than 400 euro for it.

Regards

Mike

You should had given the name first. Staegemeier,derafrikaheld, is a known fake dealer.

You should had given the name first. Staegemeier,derafrikaheld, is a known fake dealer.

Yes ok, is a fakedealer. So I hope that the buyer of the items of this seller watch often this forum and others similar forums before paying the price.

Mike