News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

On Patrol Afganistan

• Replies 166
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to resize this image a fair bit, but I didn't want to lose that big mountain and sky, or resize the image using a program as it reduces the quality. So this one is abit skinny. :rolleyes:

Private Brant Logan (standing) and Private Matthew Zejfert, from the 2nd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment's Mortar Platoon, prepare to fire their 81mm mortar during a fire support mission.

Two soldiers from Reconstruction Task Force Three document recovered weapons and ammunition found in a hidden weapon cache during a patrol in the Dorafshan area. The weapons were used in an attack on Australian positions the previous night and were cached by the fleeing insurgents.

Corporal Damian Woods and Corporal Ty Mcrae from the 2nd Battalion Royal Australian Regiment, now serving with Reconstruction Task Force Three in Afghanistan, log information into the Personal Data Assistants carried by all Section Commanders following their return from a patrol.