News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

On Patrol Afganistan

• Replies 166
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pics, especially the one in which you can see the flying mortar round.

I am surprised to see, that you use austrian weapons like the Steyr AUG.

Well strictly speaking they are Austrian design, Australian built. They are made under licence at the Lithgow Small Arms Factory in New South Wales.

Regards,

Johnsy

I didn't meant this offending or anything like that. If you feel like that, please accept my apology.

Were not a colony anymore Jens... :banger:

We don't use any "UK weapons", unless you call the MP5 or Browning Hi-Power a UK weapon... :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Navy Clearance Divers Petty Officer Troy Eather, Chief Petty Officer Phillip Shirley with engineers Sapper Michael Brennan and Corporal Glen Barton check the remains of an Improvised Explosive Device found by Sapper Brennan during a route clearance.

Awesome thread and thank you for serving. I don't think the outside world sees nearly enough of the reconstruction teams and what they are going through to try and improve the situation in some of the remote corners of the world. Again, thanks much.

• 2 months later...
    • 8 months later...