News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Yugoslavian cap badges

• Replies 56
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Sasa,

you are right, the JNA-lapel-pin looks ident - I also have such an item -, but that badge - 5cm ! - is far too large for a pin and has at the rv. the mountings for fixing at a cap or at a cloth.

Best regards :beer:

Christian

Dear Christian,

it is not a badge for a cap. It is a pin and represents a symbol of JNA (Yugoslav peoples army)

Dear Sasa,

you are right, the JNA-lapel-pin looks ident - I also have such an item -, but that badge - 5cm ! - is far too large for a pin and has at the rv. the mountings for fixing at a cap or at a cloth.

Christian

Christian - I also think it is a plakette, but could be wrong. You know that Plakettes came in many different sizes and also had the accompanying stick pins. Can you scan the back?

Christian - I also think it is a plakette, but could be wrong. You know that Plakettes came in many different sizes and also had the accompanying stick pins. Can you scan the back?

Dear Paul,

sorry .... , I am right now in Munich and travelling back at the weekend :( .

The rv. shows to (soft) metal bars for fixing at a cap or on cloth - like at the small cap badges.

Christian

• 5 months later...