News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

By the way, what is #6 in pic. #19? It appears like some sort of city medal or "Chamber of commerce" from a city medal

this medal is the Ehrenmedaille des Bundes s?chsischer Frontsoldaten (BSF) which was given in gold, silver and bronze..... it is from the same organization as medal (cross) N?6 from the right in post N?1

greetings

Heiko

Ahhh! We are too far apart for me to keep up with your varied interests. Didn't know you were "into" these.

PART of what I got with more rolls last week is a BOX of Tony's stuff on veterans awards. A lot he seems to have published in OMSA magazines after I left that organization but lots and lots of things are organizational histories, various jubilee publications 1890s-1980s detailing same, lists of organization officers etc etc etc.

YOU are the right person to get those then, since these are completely outside my knowledge. I'll bring them along next month for you. :beer:

Many thanks!

i miss Tony. he was always cheerful on-line. :(

and the show goes on................ :speechless1::speechless1::speechless1: ............................ today on ebay.................same seller..............new bar..............the younger brother of post N?1..............same unit................same constellation of medals, maybe one or two years earlier...........100% same soldier!!!!!