News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Guest Rick Research

Your documents are fakes.

To get a really accurate opinion on documents, you need a scanner and the COMPLETE document, not a camera shot with distorted angles and colors.

The signature on the "Nord" one makes no sense. I have never seen any German award document signed with a first name and a last name as that one purports to do. I can't imagine what it is supposed to say-- and I grew up reading Sutterlin. It seems to be a characteristic of fakes coming from Scandinavia for whoever makes them to childishly copy out Sutterlin characters with names like "Wzzgtbtp" assuming that nobody can actually READ them.

The second one is clearly a fraud, written by someone who is not a natural Sutterlin writer--

and there was NO SUCH PERSON as Gruppenf?hrer "Endress."

The way the places are typed with the dates also raises alarm bells that would be more definitive if the whole documents were shown. Somebody who knows about Waffen SS stamps (I don't) might also have something to say about those rubber stamps.

Send them back wherever they came from!

Well, you just said it, Rick: "rubber stamps"! Those stamps were made with rubber stamps, as the thickness of the lettering shows. Originals were made of steel and, later on, monkey metal and produced much finer ink lines. The "Nord" stamp isn't as bad as some I have seen but it's not quite like a real one. Fully agree on the rest of your comments. I hope "Kepi Blanc" can get his money back.

PK

• 2 months later...

quote name='Kepi blanc' date='Jun 3 2007, 23:44 ' post='182073']

Are there any who know who had signed this Urkunde ???

Thanks

Hi,I am Naoki Matsumoto! Your item is very nice one!! Perfect set :jumping: Good details :cheers:

If that's what you truly believe then please back up your statement with an explanation as to why you think either is good and who signed them.