News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Swiss Army Knife

I saw two on eBay.USA sell for $225+/- and one *not* sell for $179.00. One on eBay.co.uk didn't meet reserve at 35UKPounds (Buy It Now 215UKP).

I'm pretty sure I got mine for less than $100 four years ago.

:speechless::speechless:

Wow, thats incredible. I will have to contact a friend of mine who is dealing with that kind of militaria stuff here from Switzerland, if I remember well he tolde a couple of months ago that he can have those daggers for 160 US$.

Happy you with your buy, I was sweating for my dagger at the officer academy a lot ! :violent::violent:

Best regards from Switzerland

PS: by the way your name sounds "Swiss" do you have family frome here ?

I saw two on eBay.USA sell for $225+/- and one *not* sell for $179.00. One on eBay.co.uk didn't meet reserve at 35UKPounds (Buy It Now 215UKP).

I'm pretty sure I got mine for less than $100 four years ago.

Wow, thats incredible.

PS: by the way your name sounds "Swiss" do you have family frome here ?

I think those numbers I found might be a little bit high. But soon enough they'll get up there.

Are daggers still issued to Swiss officers and noncoms?

My family is from western Germany but there is a Swiss Gaumann family. No relation that I know of but from what I've found they seem to highly intelligent. Moreso than their German (and now American) namesakes. :)