News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

You have got some very interesting EKs in your collection-especially the engraved.Any chance to get some big shots of every single EK?

Micha

Good morning, Micha! ! And I keep silence for a long time. I look for an item with the carved seal of WW1 recently. There is not readily a good thing. As for 950 silver carved seals, this is the first time. The carved seal of the item which I collected had a lot 800,900,835 so far. In addition, please e-mail it. Thank you very much. ! !

Naoki, you have some beautiful EK1's in your collection. That's a great picture. Here's a picture I had on file of my 4 wartime award pieces. They are marked We, HBG, KO and WS.

Hi,Super collector Steve!! Thanks,E-mails!! I like "HBG of hallmarked",too!! HBG is very nice pin & details. There are good details!,I think so,too. By the way,Your all of WW1 and WW2 EK are splendid items.Good "EK" friends,Steve! :cheers::cheers::cheers: