News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

where do i find good copies?

Hi everyone: are you all well?

I need help. I need to find GOOD copies of the following=

1) Order of labor glory 1st class

2) Order of labor glory 2nd class

3) Order of glory 2nd class

4) Order of the october revolution

5) Order of personal courage

I need geniuine examples of=

1) Cambodian order of labor

2) Czech order of the red star of labor

3) Romanian order of labor 2nd class

4) Laotian order of victory

5) Laotian order of bravery

Any ideas? For a weird reason my computer will not log onto 'capral', so i cannot get them from there. I have gotten a lot of amazing copies of the rare medals from 'Azzie' in poland; EUR7 each, & they are very hard to see the difference!!!! I wish that guy would do the orders!!!! His medal copies are stunning. I 'aged' a couple by rubbing them on my body after a hard hour of moving furniture!!!! Sweat & grime ages things in a more convincing manner than the easily notable chemicals.

Laotian stuff seems to be like hens teeth.

I have won an e-bay auction for a labor glory 2nd class; the chap i bought it from will not let on where he got it, but it reeks of 'capral' juice to me; they are stunning & good. REAL enamel, REAL gold plate, REAL 'LIVING' rivets that actually do as they are meant & hold on the device. And it is all die struck. 'Azzie' has all his medals die struck from real brass & silver with real enamel. It seems that Poland is coming up in the fake militaria business. They are equal to the copies of British stuff but made in the origional materials; the british copies are usually made of fake silvers etc... The polish glory 1st class has real gold plate. I know that one place is doing copies of the soviet 'heroes' & glory 1st in REAL 9ct gold!!!! They cost a lot, but they are good for a museum display. You can come across them on e-bay occasionally.

I keep buying glory 3rds with a desire to paint the centre gold for a display with my glory 3rd & 1st; but i CANNOT do it. I CANNOT debase a pure thing in such a way. If i were to get a REAL 2nd class & have it re plated that would be fine as long as the origional recipient didnt mind; but how would i find out? So it must be a copy.

Dear Bifter,

why copies :speechless1: ?

Except Labour Glory 1cl & Personal Courage, you get the rest of the items for rather small money, well under USD 1k :D !

Copies have no value and are no investment at all, but if you buy the mentioned items right now, you will have done a good investment for the future.

We should not support the forgers :shame: !

Best regards :beer:

Christian

Hi everyone: are you all well?

I need help. I need to find GOOD copies of the following=

1) Order of labor glory 1st class

2) Order of labor glory 2nd class

3) Order of glory 2nd class

4) Order of the october revolution

5) Order of personal courage

I need geniuine examples of=

1) Cambodian order of labor

2) Czech order of the red star of labor

3) Romanian order of labor 2nd class

4) Laotian order of victory

5) Laotian order of bravery

Any ideas? For a weird reason my computer will not log onto 'capral', so i cannot get them from there. I have gotten a lot of amazing copies of the rare medals from 'Azzie' in poland; EUR7 each, & they are very hard to see the difference!!!! I wish that guy would do the orders!!!! His medal copies are stunning. I 'aged' a couple by rubbing them on my body after a hard hour of moving furniture!!!! Sweat & grime ages things in a more convincing manner than the easily notable chemicals.

Laotian stuff seems to be like hens teeth.

I have won an e-bay auction for a labor glory 2nd class; the chap i bought it from will not let on where he got it, but it reeks of 'capral' juice to me; they are stunning & good. REAL enamel, REAL gold plate, REAL 'LIVING' rivets that actually do as they are meant & hold on the device. And it is all die struck. 'Azzie' has all his medals die struck from real brass & silver with real enamel. It seems that Poland is coming up in the fake militaria business. They are equal to the copies of British stuff but made in the origional materials; the british copies are usually made of fake silvers etc... The polish glory 1st class has real gold plate. I know that one place is doing copies of the soviet 'heroes' & glory 1st in REAL 9ct gold!!!! They cost a lot, but they are good for a museum display. You can come across them on e-bay occasionally.

I keep buying glory 3rds with a desire to paint the centre gold for a display with my glory 3rd & 1st; but i CANNOT do it. I CANNOT debase a pure thing in such a way. If i were to get a REAL 2nd class & have it re plated that would be fine as long as the origional recipient didnt mind; but how would i find out? So it must be a copy.

I only want the copies for wall displays; i cannot place the real ones, worth hundreds, on the wall. If they fell & broke i would be heartbroken; also, if a peice of filth broke in & stole them, it would only be getting the crappy copies worth nothing, whilst all my origionals would be locked away in my safe.

I have a genuine Labor glory 2nd, but i dont want it up on my wall due to my fears.

I would enjoy a theif thinking it had gotten somthing worth hundreds being made to look like an idiot by discovering it had actually stolen a worthless peice of trash like itself!!!! Having said that though, even a cheap copy of a medal is worth more than a theiving moron.

Items like the Order of Nakhimov will never be in my price range, so i would at least like to have a representation of it. It is the rubbish copies i hate; made from lead etc.... Those that are made to deceive are bad too!!!! The copies of items like the George Cross are generally good & have slight differences to the origional making them a nice individual item. When they are made to deceive they are literally criminal. A good representative copy should have slight differences & a copy mark; thus making them respectable; the deceptive peices should be imprisoned with their makers. I have recently been conned with an Odessa medal for ?95!!!!! It is a good copy, but if it had a copy mark on it then i would not have been caught out. I guess the criminals that deliberately want to make money out of deception are not going to lose money by marking their copies though!!!! I dont really mind if the copies i get are made by airfix in plastic & paint, as i only want to frame & display them. No one would be fooled by them then; except a total numb headed theif probably. They would just be for looking at & making my walls look pretty.