News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

HJ Leistungsabzeichen w/ packet

you can say that again, this is the desk it was in, both the badge and the packet was in a jar full of nails and screws :speechless1: :speechless1:I bought the desk too,

Eric

Edited by Eric K.

the jar was in the middle section here and this beautiful roll top (maker on the desk is dated 1810) was used as a work bench, You just never know what you'll find hidden in the nooks and cranny's

Eric

It was pretty much by accident, but I did find it while still in the store so it the desk cost a little more but well worth it.I also found some photo's but they were in terrible shape

Eric

Edited by Eric K.

No doubt the original owner of your badge was very proud of his achievement. So much so he hid it so well it took 60= years for someone to find it. The desk is a treasure too. Are the joints dove-tailed? Robert :speechless1:

PS How was the pulse rate when only you knew what you had found? I get that way on the rare occasion when I get a nice flea market find but nothing in comparison to this.

Edited by BURGERHAUS