News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Toynbee's "German Terrorism in Belgium".

As a Peruvian-Belgian and a historian, I was very surprised to find the book "Terrorismo aleman en B?lgica" by Arnold Toynbee in a ussed book stand in the street in Lima. Some of the things told about the entrance of the Germans in Liege had been told to me by my grandparents when I was a young boy so the book captured me from the first page.

I have never seen the English version but supose there is one. There is no reference to it in the book I have, though. The introduction was made by "Ramiro de Maetzu" of whom have never read anything besides these few pages. The book has 20 photograph (printed) and three maps (only two in my copy). I have scan all the photographs and one map- If there is any interest I would gladly post them here.

Eduardo

PS. Have posted a pic of the book: "Liege under German power"

• 4 years later...