News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Another gun to discuss

bsweeney

Hello!

Is this French Manufactures Unique 16 0r 17,with WaA 251 or not (7,65mm).Estimated procurement 2000 16 and 30000 for Unique 17.

Or Kriegsmodell 7,65mm with WaA 251 and waA D20.Estimated procurement 18,000.

Best regards

Nesredep

Hello!

Is this French Manufactures Unique 16 0r 17,with WaA 251 or not (7,65mm).Estimated procurement 2000 16 and 30000 for Unique 17.

Or Kriegsmodell 7,65mm with WaA 251 and waA D20.Estimated procurement 18,000.

Best regards

Nesredep

It is Kriegsmodell

Here is my Beretta German Air Force.

Edited by bsweeney

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, I know that I was just showing it to everyone!

Hello,

Here is one of mine. Does anyone know the significance of the markings in the circle? I was told this is what makes it a German approved handgun.

Thank you!

Vince

img5922pu8.th.jpg

img5923hk4.th.jpg

img5924rg3.th.jpg

Thank you Sir,

Alawys nice to learn something new! Did the Germans have a specific holster for this pistol like they did for most other occupation made pistols? Do you have a photo of one? Thanks again!

My best,

Vince

I might have a photo in a book by Whittington if so I will try to scan it this week and post it for you. Myne does not have a holster with it.

Thank you Sir,

Alawys nice to learn something new! Did the Germans have a specific holster for this pistol like they did for most other occupation made pistols? Do you have a photo of one? Thanks again!

My best,

Vince

Hello!

I hope i can help you tomorrow ,with a photo.

Regards

Nesredep

Hello!

The "UT" marked were manufactured for the R.S.I. Italian armed forces or the occupying Germans.Not spesific for the Germans Air Force.

Best regards

Nesredep

Here we go again!

There really seems to be a lot of discussion about this mark. Perhaps we will never really know what it means.

Keep digging!

Vince

Here we go again!

There really seems to be a lot of discussion about this mark. Perhaps we will never really know what it means.

Keep digging!

Vince

I think nesredep is right! My statement about it being a German military proof was a little bluntly put, but none the less the mark indicates acceptance by the German military!