News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Again some WW2 pictures

Alex

These pictures are from many different auctions I won from e-bay. I saved all the pictures that where displyed on the auction for my self to keep track of the ones I won. I forgot all about the breast eagles were removed before I posted them on the GMIC. The bad thing is I never was able to scan all the pictures when I received them. A friend of mine took them off of my hands, all my WWII German Photos from the years of collecting them for $800.00. This benifited my collection of Iraqi Militaria. I was to lazy to scan them for my self and know that they are gone I don't think I will ever see them again. I will look thru all my other scaned photos and only post the photos that are complete.

Sorry about this I should have payed more attention:

Thank you For Viewing:

SSG Luna, Lorenzo

Hi, I wasn't trying to be critical, just puzzled, I was wondering if some may have been?early? pre-war, but as the are wearing cap eagles, that would be unlikely.?I?suspected?that?they?had?been?electronically?removed,?but?never?thoug

ht?about?e-bay rules

regards

Alex

There rules are realy strict that a lot of the sellers that I was buying from left and went to other auctions online.

Now you have to have them e-mail you pictures that they are selling on request so you know what your going to get.

Thank you

SSG Luna, Lorenzo