News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

can you help to ID?

drewchaneyau

G'day....herewith an insignia I think is pre world war 2, pre-communsit Chinese. Any views?

Designation?

Circa?

Any help greatly appreciated. Drew

Definitely ROC / ChiNat. I don't know about the blue / white flash, but the rest is the classic insignia of the Ministry of National Defense. I have one just like it except it has a wreath around and five-petaled plum(?) blosson on top.

Definitely ROC / ChiNat. I don't know about the blue / white flash, but the rest is the classic insignia of the Ministry of National Defense. I have one just like it except it has a wreath around and five-petaled plum(?) blosson on top.

Forgot to add, mine is current issue.

Can you post a scan / picture of it for reference?

Drew

Thanks Hugh.........do you know the exact designation of your item?

Drew

Sorry, no,

Some TW friends gave it to me with a frame of commissioning pennants (I was a USN officer) as a gift when I left the territory. However, I'd bet a little money it's just the MND insignia.

Best,

Hugh

• 1 year later...