News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Guest Rick Research

Landsturm men just like this fellow were "responsible" for the hysterical British atrocity propaganda of 1914 about "armed Red Cross" (SIC :speechless: ) men. That may have been as much why these were gone by 1915 as because they were horrible field headgear. Imagine being in combat in tarred baseball caps with a big shiny "X" right in the middle of your forehead! :speechless1:

Outstanding!!! Thanks a ton guys for the information! I'm in the process of learning the Wrappen for the spiked helmet, and I understood the Landstrum wore the cross--but this leather "baseball hat" was outside my scope..thank you very much for the information!!

Rick, I agree--they might as well have placed a big bulls-eye on their shakos for some French sniper.

Outstanding!!! Thanks a ton guys for the information! I'm in the process of learning the Wrappen for the spiked helmet, and I understood the Landstrum wore the cross--but this leather "baseball hat" was outside my scope..thank you very much for the information!!

Rick, I agree--they might as well have placed a big bulls-eye on their shakos for some French sniper.