News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi Dante

Badges look ok most will sell for about 5-10 pounds each although some will be more ie Irish units .Have a look at the site for collectors corner in Truro he has a list and the prices are what he's seling for -will at least give you some idea

Cheers

Perce

Hi Paul

The Loyal North Lancs in the last picture looks like its been converted to a sweetheart kinda thing-proper clasp pin on the back- the rarer ones are the Recce Corps and the Control Commision Germany and the Royal Flying corps-cavalry and infantry make more than corps units as with all badges condition is everything

Cheers

Perce :violent:

Edited by perce

hi mate in my personal opionion it depends are u buying them to keep or sell on i would not pay a penny more than about ?150 max hope this helps manythanks

Conker, Interesting I would have thought ?5 each?

• 2 weeks later...

A rather late answer, but those 63 badges for ?200 - it's worth it, tho' of couse much depends on whether you want to start or add to a collection or sell them on. Either way, ?200 sounds ok to me if they are all genuine.

Some look genuine from the photos, others could be good or bad, can't tell without looking at them in hand, what is unusual is that all the badges with slider fittings have pristine sliders apart from one or two with shortened or missing sliders, none have been bent at all as they would be by wear.

They range through WWI including a few brass economy issues & WWII 7 beyond, with a few Officers Service Dress badges

A rather late answer, but those 63 badges for ?200 - it's worth it, tho' of couse much depends on whether you want to start or add to a collection or sell them on. Either way, ?200 sounds ok to me if they are all genuine.

Some look genuine from the photos, others could be good or bad, can't tell without looking at them in hand, what is unusual is that all the badges with slider fittings have pristine sliders apart from one or two with shortened or missing sliders, none have been bent at all as they would be by wear.

They range through WWI including a few brass economy issues & WWII 7 beyond, with a few Officers Service Dress badges

Leigh, thanks for your PM, they are still sitting here in the study the guy is on holiday and still wants me to buy them.....