Isn't this an RAD promotion document?

A quick google search shows Smoling was a bit a quack, but did research on the environmental aspects of cancer.

Not sure what type it is, came from brighton museum during a clear out, is it worth anything?

I don't turn up anything on him. The promotion is from National Labour Corps medical Major to Lieutenant Colonel.

This is the first such I've ever seen so I don't know if that is a PRINTED Hitler or an actual autograph.

You'd have to get in a lot closer and sharper scan for that to be clear.

I don't turn up anything on him. The promotion is from National Labour Corps medical Major to Lieutenant Colonel.

This is the first such I've ever seen so I don't know if that is a PRINTED Hitler or an actual autograph.

You'd have to get in a lot closer and sharper scan for that to be clear.

Thanks Rick, looks like printed

Reichsarbeitsf?hrer Konstantin Hierl should have signed that-- looks like an inky smudge confirming HIS actual autograph.

I wondered where his signature was. :rolleyes:

In a real signature you should be able to see where the pen strokes cross over on top of the underlying layer, while a printed "signature" is flat.

So, a senior officer in an uncommon branch of the R.A.D., with an original Hierl autograph. Haven't a clue on what such is quote unquote worth these days. Worth KEEPING, that's for sure!