News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I'm trying to get together files on two pilots but have been stuck for some time on several points, hopefully someone on the forum can help.

Lt Hermann Muller

I've got a fair amount on this pilot; his units from 1916- 18 and details of his death in 1923 in a flying accident (flying a Junkers F.13). I'm missing some infomation on his Service after he crashed and broke his legs in Jan 1918 while flying with Seefrosta.

He was apparently promoted Lt on 23rd May 1918 but I don't know if he went back to Seefrosta or indeed flew again during the War?

Kaplt Wilhelm Lowe

Again I have a fair amount on this pilot but checking the rangliste I see he was promted Oblt Z see on 7th Jan 1920 and Kaplt on 16th June 1922. Does anyone have any specific details of his service during this period and possible later service?

Also he won a life saving medal for an incident on 1st Nov 1914, I think he was serving at Seeflugstation Helgoland at the time, any details of what this was for would be great also - I know I'm not asking for much here! :D

Thanks

Mossop