News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Masonic pin?

Don Bible

Hello Sir Bible,

I d'ont think that your red insignia is a Masonic item, a chretien symbolic with a star are not the Masonic Sign

Sebastien :.

Thank you Sebastien. Does anyone recognize the language in which the single word is written?

Thanks,

Don

The inscription is in classical Greek and means pledge or surety but no way is it masonic more likely to be a student fraternity.

Paul

Thank you Paul. It is good to know what the language is, and what it means. It is still a mystery why it was found with the German pins in the veteran's belongings.

Don

Thank you Paul. It is good to know what the language is, and what it means. It is still a mystery why it was found with the German pins in the veteran's belongings.

Don

Presumably he was a formers Student before enlisting, he certainly wouldn't have had anything masonic as the Fuhrer didn't like such things.

Presumably he was a formers Student before enlisting, he certainly wouldn't have had anything masonic as the Fuhrer didn't like such things.

[/quote

Paul,

You are dead on! It is a fraternity pledge pin! I found it listed.

Thanks again.

Don