News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Some of my police collection etc

• 1 month later...

Awesome police collection, Gary! I only have two polizei tunics with matching officer service caps. I also have a police officer buckle on a black leather belt, an enlisted buckle on black leather belt, and police officer on SS brocade belt. I also have the brocade cross strap with black leather cartouche with aluminum police eagle. And I have a schutzpolizei service cap that has been upgraded to officer. I want to replace the officer chin cords and restore it as enlisted and then find a really nice NCO tunic to go with it. I also have a medal bar with matching ribbon with a 25-Year Polizei Long Service Medal. I'll post some here...

Here is the Schutzpolizei Officer Service Cap (Bill Shea Photo).

Edited by Sprocket

Not the best picture but the only one I have right now of my Hauptmann of Schutzpolizei tunic (My photo). Thanks Rick for the heads-up on the incorrect system of rank (not Hauptsturmfuhrer as originally entered).

Bob

Edited by Sprocket

Guest Rick Research

You mean Hauptmann der Schutzpolizei.

Any name label on it?

I am currently typing out the 1 September 1941 SchuPo and Gendarmerie Seniority List for all officers from Major up.

No name label on this one. I had photos of this on an upper torso mannequin with the brocade belt and buckle and cross strap and the cap on the head, medal bar and badges, etc. but cannot find them now, nor the photos of the Oberstleutnant der Ordnungspolizei tunic and officer service cap...

Bob