News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Rick Research's Saxe-Weimar Stateshandbook

Hi Rick

I have some people who got saxe-weimars orders and decorations pretty early (almost all before 1866) Am I correctly assuming you have the 1859 STB? Would there be recipients list of the ODM of Saxe-Weimar in it? If so, would it be possible for you to either scan them in this topic or should I give the names of the individuals I am looking for?

Hope to hear from you

regards

David M

hi david,

i`ll send you in a frew days some copys of the staatshandbich of sachsen-weimar

regards

august

Hi Rick

I have some people who got saxe-weimars orders and decorations pretty early (almost all before 1866) Am I correctly assuming you have the 1859 STB? Would there be recipients list of the ODM of Saxe-Weimar in it? If so, would it be possible for you to either scan them in this topic or should I give the names of the individuals I am looking for?

Hope to hear from you

regards

David M

Hi august

Welcome to the forum (I see you joined recently). Do you also have STB's from other states?

Would you post the scans here or rather exchange them via my private mailadress. If so I will send you an PM with my mail address

Regards

David

Guest Rick Research

There are indeed awards in the 1859 Weimar SHB-- tiny tiny tiny little drawings of the medals wth profile heads and so on. :speechless1:

This is much too fragile to be scanned.

If it is a SHORT list.... just post the names and I'll see what their entries are.

There is--amazingly--an alphabetical index!

There are indeed awards in the 1859 Weimar SHB-- tiny tiny tiny little drawings of the medals wth profile heads and so on. :speechless1:

This is much too fragile to be scanned.

If it is a SHORT list.... just post the names and I'll see what their entries are.

There is--amazingly--an alphabetical index!

Rick

My list, I hope it is SHORT enough for you :rolleyes:

GSF

Ludwig Friedrich Leopold von GERLACH

Friedrich Graf von PERPONCHER-SEDLNITZKY

August Freiherr VON D?RNBERG

Alfred Freiherr VON BERGH

Hieronymus Freiherr ZIEMIECKI VON ZIEMICIN

Gebhardt Karl Ludolf VON ALVENSLEBEN

GSsVM

Ludwig Baur

(someone told me the Medals would not be in the STB, just in the Weimaer Zeitung)

hope to hear from you again

regards

David

Edited by David M

Guest Rick Research

The entries are far more detailed for Weimar natives who were actually on the state payroll. foreigners simply given a White Falcon are in seniority lists by award date with very little information--no first names, no military units. Because of that, I don't know if the ones of the last names below even ARE the ones you are looking for at all:

GSF

Ludwig Friedrich Leopold von GERLACH:

KP General-Lieutenant: GSF2b 16.02.1829

Grhzgl Hess Oberst aD FREIHERR von Gerlach: GSF3a 12.03.1840

Friedrich Graf von PERPONCHER-SEDLNITZKY:

Nothing

August Freiherr VON D?RNBERG:

Nothing

Alfred Freiherr VON BERGH:

KP Oberst-Lieutenant: GSF3a 20.09.1847

Hieronymus Freiherr ZIEMIECKI VON ZIEMICIN:

Nothing

Gebhardt Karl Ludolf VON ALVENSLEBEN:

Nothing

GSsVM

Ludwig Baur:

Nothing

Hi Rick

Thanks, the data on Gerlach and Bergh is most certainly consistent with some data I already had.

before, I thought you mentioned that you made copies of the original? Would that have been Xerox-copies or something like that and if so, would it be possible for you to scan the copies in order to show a complete list of awards?

regards

David