News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hello,

Here is my today arrivals.

Any information and toughts would be great! :jumping:

1. Prussia-bavaria ribbon bar

EK2/MVKmS/Hindenburg cross with swords

Is those swords on the MVK ribbon okey?

0522324353f0e1_o.jpg

3. Five place ribbon bar

EK2/Hindenburg (missing swords)/Westwall (???)/LS/???

Is the third ribbon Westwall and what would be the last ribbon??? This bar is not in the best shape but still I am happy to have it!

05223461af23d7_o.jpg

4. Prussian four place ribbon bar

EK2/Allegemeines Ehrenzeichen/Hindenburg cross with swords/Kaiser I Zentenarmedaille

Its look like he wasn't in the regular army because missing LS award? Some kind a civil servant? But why then EK2 and second ribbon are on this bar? Any ideas about that ribbon bar at all? :rolleyes:

i like the back plate! Different then I have seen before :jumping: .

05226181a997f4_o.jpg

The 4th ribbon on the 4th bar has a white stirpe, doesn't it? It think this is rather an Silesian Eagle... :rolleyes:

I wonder what the 5th ribbon of the 3rd bar is. May it be a faded Bavarian MVK to a Prussian?

3. Five place ribbon bar

EK2/Hindenburg (missing swords)/Westwall (???)/LS/???

Is the third ribbon Westwall and what would be the last ribbon??? This bar is not in the best shape but still I am happy to have it!

05223461af23d7_o.jpg

The inner stripes of the last ribbon look like the "disappearing blue" of a Bavarian MVO.

The 4th ribbon on the 4th bar has a white stirpe, doesn't it? It think this is rather an Silesian Eagle... :rolleyes:

I wonder what the 5th ribbon of the 3rd bar is. May it be a faded Bavarian MVK to a Prussian?

Thanks saschaw for your answer!

Ribbon bar Nr. 4 - 4th ribbon is too orangey yellow. But yeah, that would be one option. In this case its in right place as well?

Ribbon bar Nr. 3 - 5th ribbon had faded out two small brown-red color stripes. I dont know now what award you are thinking of. Maybe you can provide a picture?

Thanks again!

Noor/Timo

Oh Tom Y!!!! :jumping:

I didnt saw your post when I was writting my last one! You are probably 100% right and now I understand! Thank you so much! Nice ribbon bar to have - I like it even more now! :cheers:

Any ideas about the bar:

Nr. 3 third ribbon - Westwall medal/something else/ or impossible to say

Nr. 4 second ribbon - is it Allegemeines Ehrenzeichen or Order of the Red Eagle even or again... impossible to say.

Also can someone explain why there is no LS award? Was the owner beamter or something else?

:rolleyes:

#3...

The middle ribbon really looks like a West Wall to me.

Does the one on the right have three faded colored stripes on a white background, or just two?

#4...

The ribbon in second place is the Hamburg Hanseatenkreuz, no doubt about that one.

The ribbon in fourth place looks most like the Silesian Eagle. The placement would make sense too. No need for a long service ribbon, if he came into the war too late to have earned one. Perfectly normal combination.