News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My first EK1

Hi everyone, I just purchased my first EK1 on militaria show in CA.

Having no clue on authencity and armed with bery basic knowladge about EK's i took a little risk.

But i do one day till i can return it so any comments are welcome.

For starters the dimentions are correct 44x44, weight is 22.4g, and it has a magnetic core.

One thing that i notice i do belive the front part have been repainted, second the makers mark is 75 witch i can't seem to find on this forum, and the last think the price was a little too good to be true (i have seen close prices like that in this forums).

Guest Darrell

As bad as the pictures are .. it's still easy to tell this is a really bad fake :speechless1:

Sorry a bad fake. I hope you didn't pay a lot for it. I would suggest you study other EK's if that's your main interest on this and other forums, that way you will eventually gain an instinct which will help you, although not fool proof. By studying other posters decorations, you may begin to recognise certain features of both original and fake items and avoid the pitfalls, unfortunately most of us have bought lemons in the past, so you're not alone

regards

Alex K