News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

My guess is that it is a member stickpin from the same association as the medal in your picture. The medal ribbon usually has a diagonal sword device and the colors are the same.

Chip

Guest Rick Research

:Cat-Scratch: I've never seen this one either. No Patent markings on the reverse to help ID it?

The "Siegfriedschwert" all by itself and at that angle certainly brings the Ehrenlegion veterans group to mind, though I think the sword all on its own was worn by the Jungstahlhelm too.

Very nice!

:Cat-Scratch: I've never seen this one either. No Patent markings on the reverse to help ID it?

The "Siegfriedschwert" all by itself and at that angle certainly brings the Ehrenlegion veterans group to mind, though I think the sword all on its own was worn by the Jungstahlhelm too.

Very nice!

Here is the back.....

• 7 years later...

The Deutsche Schutz-Division had something similar, a sword against a oak-leaf wreath. It was very short-lived, so this could be a commorative pin made after they were formed into the Reichswehr Brigade 25 in 1920?